Internship / Placement
The internship or placement program is designed to provide our students the opportunity to consolidate their theoretical foundation through practical experience.
A major component of this experience is the formation of a professional attitude. The students are expected to develop their personality and capacity to adapt and handle, challenging situations in the real business world.
To qualify, you must be enrolled in a university and be looking for a placement that will last between three months and one year.
Internship in North America
Airbus offers a variety of internships across our various offices in North America and Canada.
From Engineering to Human Resources, Supply Chain to Aeronautics, and everything in between, we'll give you the tools and experience to launch your career and together we'll make it fly.
Launch your career at any of our divisions & locations across North America:
- Airbus Americas: Herndon, VA, Washington, DC, Miami, FL, Mobile, AL, Wichita, KS, Atlanta, GA, Denver, CO
- Canada LTD Partnership: Mirabel, QC
- Final Assembly Line: Mobile, AL
- Helicopters : Grand Prairie, TX, Columbus, MS, Fort Erie, ON, Richmond, BC
- Space & Defense: Arlington, VA, Chantilly, VA, Fort Collins, CO, Mobile, AL
- Airbus Ventures : Menlo Park, CA
Earning a PhD in aerospace engineering at Airbus puts you in an elite category of qualified candidates and gives you the tools, facilities, and support to lead independent research and advance your professional capabilities into the technology and the science of aircraft and spacecraft.
Good to Know
You can apply for the PhD in aerospace engineering with a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree, with the bachelor’s degree requiring a longer course of study to completion of the PhD degree.
Reasons to apply:
- Be your own boss. You get to choose your own topic of research and decide the direction you take with it, bringing all your skills and knowledge to the business world.
- Become an expert at the edge of innovation and technology discovery. PhDs projects are typically passion projects that allow you to explore a field of study that you find fascinating. And, at the end of the three or four years, you will be the expert in your particular niche. Plus, there is great satisfaction to be had from challenging the status quo and gaining recognition from your peers.
- Paid opportunity. Most of our PhDs are considered as paid employment for the duration of the research. Obtaining a business PhD takes a considerable investment in terms of time, money and energy. But the pay-off for completing the qualification can be equally substantial. Having a business PhD at Airbus opens up a world of very fulfilling career opportunities.
- Travel opportunities. We offer a wide range of PhD studies globally. Choose an opportunity that suits your skills and abilities and apply.
Internship in Poland
Our internship programmes at Airbus Poland are open to all students and graduates, regardless of their university and study path. It is done by voluntary application and is a remunerated activity.
Duration: internship application can be done at any time of the year.
Application time: an internship may last even up to twelve months and require the availability of minimum of twenty hours per week.
An internship is often the beginning of a full-time professional adventure. Visit our job platform to find your perfect job at Airbus Poland.